Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sketchbook Drawings 4

Here's some more drawings from my sketchbook for last quarter! That week we had to do analytical drawings. I decided to experiment a little bit by layering different colors for the different stages of developing a structural drawing. Then I drew with black for the final lines. I kind of count this as a turning point in my sketchbook as well. With the first six drawings, I tried to do one drawing of a man-made object and one drawing of a natural object to show the contrast in mechanical forms vs. organic forms. Here, I started to look for organic forms in man-made objects as well. I still tried to focus on the difference between organic and non-organic forms, but I didn't limit myself to one man-made thing and one natural thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment