Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Final Drawing Projects

So it's been about a month since I came home from SCAD for winter break, but I've still got some stuff from school to put up here. Finals week was crazy and stressful, but I somehow managed to get all my work done on time and still do very well. That's probably only because I got four hours of sleep or less for 5 nights in a row, but I got through it and I have to say that I loved every second of my first quarter at SCAD. I'm actually surprised at how badly I want to go back, despite how much I love being home and seeing family. I'm certainly not rushing things though, because I'll be back there soon enough. 

Anyways, here are the pictures of my final projects for my drawing class. I'm pretty happy with the way the perspective drawing came out, although if I had more time I would have liked to put in more detail:


For my other final project, I had to pretend that I was a toy, and then draw a scene from the toy's perspective. It took me a long time to come up with a good idea for this project, and I think it came out alright, but there were still lots of things I wasn't happy with. I definitely felt like I could have spent a lot more time on this one, but that wasn't really an option with all of the other finals work I had to do. I really enjoyed doing this project though, because my teacher let us choose whatever medium we wanted. I picked black and white charcoal on toned paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment