Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bonus: Some Digital Sketches


So here's some bonus content. These are some quick sketches I did for the Flash Animation class I am taking in school. We're currently working on a partner project, and these were the elements I was in charge of designing. Sketching and adding value to the two characters and the spaceship probably took somewhere around 45 minutes. They were pretty quick (which is evident from the big guy's severely mal-proportioned arm haha, and the very simple ship). It's only a small, school assignment though, so I wasn't concerned with making everything perfect. I then went back and overlayed some color, which probably took a half hour at most.


All of this was done in photoshop on my wacom tablet. I could've spent a lot more time on these, because they're really rough and there's a million ways to improve them, but it worked fine for the school assignment. (I also had an extremely limited amount of time to work on them). I just figured it would be interesting for you guys to see some digital, cartoony, work rather than my usual realistic, traditional work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment