Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Update!

So I've finally graduated and have been out of school for a few weeks. However, I'm not creating a steady stream of finished work like I have been and I've posted pretty much everything I've completed to date (well everything that's worth posting haha). I don't plan on doing too many more traditional type pieces like still lifes or anything with charcoal for the rest of the summer, so I just wanted to let you know what will be coming. Right now I'm going through this video series called the "Structure of Man." It's supposed to teach you how to draw the human figure from your mind in any pose. I've gone through the first 15 or so videos so far but there's about 185 in total so I still have a long way to go. I'm going to be posting my progress as I go through these videos. I'm also hopefully going to be posting some digital stuff when I get to it. You can expect a post at least every Monday like usual, but I'm also going to try to update more often if I can, so don't be surprised if you see some extra content throughout the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment