Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Structure of Man #4

First of all I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts in the past couple weeks. I started my summer job and had less time than I anticipated. I haven't done as much drawing as I would have liked either, but I have done some, so that's what I'll be posting in the next week or so. Hopefully I'll be able to get myself on a little bit more of a regular drawing schedule for the rest of the summer, so I'll be able to keep up with this blog.


So anyways, here is the next stuff I did in the Structure of Man videos. I finally wrapped up the part about the structure of the skull for now:




I know the edges kind of got cut off, but I decided to start scanning my drawings from now on instead of photographing them and my 11x14 sketchbook doesn't fit very well in my 8.5x11 scanner. I'm going to work on getting better scans in the future, even if I have to scan half the page at a time.


That's it for now, but expect a few more posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment