Friday, February 17, 2012

Update Schedule

I've decided that I want to stick to a once-a-week update schedule, so there will be a new post every Monday. With my insanely busy life as a very involved student, I think this is the best I can manage for now. Plus, it will ensure that I don't post content faster than I can create it, as most of my work right now is done in school. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to create a whole lot of art on my own time, but that will change once I get out of school, and once I've finished my all-consuming AP Studio Art and AP Calculus classes. I've also started an online animation class through my high school and would like to add these flash animations to my posts, but I still need to figure out how to format the flash file so it can be viewed on this blog. I'm using Flash 8 right now (yes my school is still in the stone age :/) and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment